Once considered too perishable and unable to be processed for human consumption, RiceBran Technologies scientifically stabilized rice bran is poised to become one of the world's leading and truly affordable combatants of malnutrition, and a universally available, all-natural ingredient for better health.
- Rice is a staple food for approximately 70 percent of the world's population
- Over 600 million tons of rice is harvested annually on a global basis
- Much of the nutritional value lies in the bran and germ, traditionally discarded during milling processes
- Its bran —all 60 million metric tons of it— is either thrown away or used for low-level animal feed each year
- RBT knows all about rice bran & believes the benefits of bran, rich in nutrients & antioxidants are too hard to ignore.
Rice Bran Benefits:
RiceBran Technologies and independent experts believe stabilized rice bran is the most nutrient dense, all natural health product on Earth. The company's proprietary stabilized rice bran products contains a vast range of vital nutrients and antioxidants.
- Antioxidants & Co-factors
- Vitamin E Complex
- Tocotrienol & Tocopherol
- Naturally rich in B Vitamins
- IP6 and Inositol
- Gamma Oryzanol
- Rich in Essential Fatty Acids
- Complete and Balanced Amino Acid Profile
- Non GMO
- Free of Major Food Allergens
- Guaranteed 1 Year Shelf Life